June 18th – Big AIESEC House Extravaganza
On Saturday June 18th, we threw the 3rd AIESEC House super party. It was good timing aimed at the end of exam period and also to accommodate Ana’s friend from Serbia who was here to visit for a week. The party was meant as a farewell party to the oldies, a welcome for the newies, and an excuse to see all of our other friends that we haven’t seen in a while.
Even though it was Ana’s idea, Shin and I did a lot of the work due to circumstance of that day (Ana had to leave to pick up her friend in Germany, Miz and Shangxia had a company outing that day).
It was unbelievable the amount of alcohol that was consumed at the party. We had 3 x 24 crates of beer (bottles), a soup pot of Sangria (5-7 L), 4 bottles of wine of various types, bottle of Rum, a full bottle of Serbian Whisky (served in shot format), and various other stuff that the guests bought themselves. At the end of the party, I think we only had 3 bottles of beer left and a 6th of whisky left. The Sangria only lasted 90min (but it was sooooo good).
Despite a scary start (official start time: 23:00 and at 23:30 = 5 people), things picked up after midnight and it was quite fun. Unfortunately, only 1 of the Newies could show, but the AIESEC presence was still strong. Also, Sandra brought our International friends with her.
The party lasted until for quite a bit and I woke up late the following day (it was the first time that Connie and I went to bed at the same time). I had quite a bit to drink, but I wasn’t drunk nor was I hung over =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home