Online Journal of my adventures in Europe

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My Room

The AIESEC Trainee house is quite big, but since there are 6 of us that live here, everything is quite cramped. My room is pretty small right now. Probably about 2.5m x 2.5m. I have a small bed, a sink, a little table, and a big window. No closets or drawers at the moment =(
I hung everything that needs to be hung in the closet next door (we all share space) and living out of my 2 suitcases for the rest. Also, there is only 1 washroom and 1 shower for the 6 of us. The shower is spacious though, even though it's upstairs, while the washroom is downstairs. Also, besides the shower, I think only the kitchen sink has a hot water tap. My sink in my room is only cold, and so is the sink in the washroom. Guess this is European living. The good news is that I have a wireless network in the house, so I have access to the internet no problem.
I posted a few pics of my room. Hope they turn out

I'll write more later

LEs



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home