Death by a thousand cuts, Anthrax, Boiling oil, or Lepro-Syphilis to the fucker that nicked my bike!! :@
Grrr...
My bike go nicked yesterday =(
I parked it at the bike racks like I do everyday and go catch the train. When I got back from work, my bike was no longer there. I scoured the entire bike lot but to no avail. This morning, I went back to the station since my friends told me that it might have been "moved" to the other side of the station, but I still haven't seen any trace of it. Bike theft is pretty common here in the Netherlands and most of my AIESEC friends have experienced it before. Especially since I have an older second hand bike, it is more likely to be stolen since it can be easier to sell then a brand new distinctive bike. The good news is that the train station is a short 10min job to the AIESEC house so I can still go to work no problem (although I can't leave the house 10min before the train leaves anymore). I thinking that I'll talk to Solimon and wait the 2 weeks and get his bike once he leaves. It's a better bike with a better lock anyways.
so that's it for my bike =(
LEs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home