Coming Home & Sushi!
Bright and early on the 11th, I boarded a highspeed train back to Munich and began the long process of going home. This trained cost a couple Euros more since it was the express but the seats were more comfortable and had a dining car if you were hungry. I arrived at Munich central at 1030, and had a big German breakfast to fuel up for the rest of the day. From here, I had to take the S-Bahn to the airport. 30min later, and after a run in with the transit authority (It turned out I didn't use enough strips on my stripe card
While I was gone, Shing's younger brother arrived for a visit. Together with Miz and her Japanese friend, we all had a nice Japanese dinner the next day. I haven't had sushi since I left Calgary so it was the one thing I was definitely craving. It was such a great meal, considering I been having German/Austrian food for the last several days. Also, Thursday was also the last time I would be able to call home to catch all of my family members together. My bro left for Switzerland that day but I was able to call home to catch everyone just in time. It'll be nice to keep up with my bro now at the same time zone and we'll make arrangements to meet up soon
This is the last of my uber long posts. Happy reading and more soon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home