Online Journal of my adventures in Europe

Friday, January 21, 2005

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so far

Hey People

I had a business trip on Wednesday. My boss wanted me to join a college of mine to go to a meeting in Utrecht. Utrecht is about an hour to 2 drive from where I work (in Borne). It’s the city that’s in the middle of the Netherlands (think Winnipeg, although Torontonians like to think there the centre of everything). It was a nice car trip (my college has a nifty GPS thingy on his PDA that he uses). It’s neat since my boss and my college has quite to techno cars. They have phone attachment (including hands free mic that extends from the ceiling) and GPS devices on board. Anyway, meeting was all in Dutch and it vaguely had stuff to do with me. I got the just of it from my college on the way home.

Thursday was my 4 month with Connie (as seen below). I was back in the office that day and I was so bored. I literally sat in my desk and surf the net all day. Officially, I was suppose to be doing research on that Assessment tool that I think I’m going to have a hand in developing. In reality, I was doing that sometimes while surfing the net for news, looking and listening to MP3s and chatting away with anyone on MSN. Problem is my boss is uber busy so he hasn’t actually sat down with me yet to tell me what my role is or anything. I don’t even know what my hours are, although he’s alright with me coming at 9, and I’m leaving a bit earlier each day and seeing if he minds (going for 1630 today). That evening, we had AIESEC people come over and they wanted to cook us dinner. It was really good too =)
At around 11, we all went out to the club for student night (it was the same one as I went to on Saturday). Didn’t get home till about 3. It was alright, once again, lots of pretty women (no Asian ones though).

Today so far…

Another boring day at work (me writing this at work by the way). I’ll be going to an AIESEC conference next week, and another one the following week, so good times up ahead.

That’s it for now, me better start trying to work again. It’s almost 2pm and I haven’t even seen my boss yet

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home