Online Journal of my adventures in Europe

Monday, February 14, 2005

Solimon's Farewell Dinner party

Solimon moved out of the AIESEC house officially today =(
Last night, we invited the entire LC over for dinner and had another farewell dinner party for Sol. The place was packed, and Solimon made his famous Chicken Coconut Curry and Pasta with Meat and Oka bean sauce.
We hung out late into the evening telling stories and such. Sol also gave us each a personalised letter with pictures to each of us roomies. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the airport on Wednesday when he really leaves the country (he's spending the last 2 days in another city with his girl). If not, "Sol, if your reading this, take care, I'll miss you mate. We had good times, and I hope to see you again."

This morning, I had another big meeting at Utretch but it ended early so I was able to get home by 3. I was going to go to Dutch class this evening but I didn't since I wasn't actually registered in it and it was already the 2nd class since Peter only found out about it recently. So with dinner running late and since I was just checking it out tonight, I decided not to go. I'll wait until the next one starts, in that way I can start from class #1. In the meantime, Eric's says he going to teach me the basics since he use to teach that class.

Lastly, tonight is the usual Monday night gathering, so I'll be headed out to the club later tonight. Just another regular day at work tomorrow. At least I have Sol's bike now, even though it's a bit tall for me. However, it is a men's mountain bike so I can go faster then before. I won't move into his room until the weekend when I have more time
anyways, I write more later

LEs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home